We love to share our knowledge. These are just some the public events we have spoken at over the years
- White Arkitekter Making sense 2016
- RIBAJ Innovations in Architecture lecture and seminar May 2016
- Parametric Massing for Effective City Design, Chairman NLA London, 2014.
- Henderson Colloquium, Cambridge 2014 - invited participant and presentation on ‘The Spaghetti problem’
- Institution of Civil Engineers, London, public lecture - Design skills for the digital age.
- eCAADe conference, Newcastle, public lecture - Populating surfaces with holes using particle repulsion based on scalar fields.
- AOC Mumbai, public lecture - Computational Design.
- ZEZEZE Architecture Gallery, Tel Aviv, public lecture - Computer based design and manufacture.
- Prototyping Architecture conference, London - TRADA Pavilion – Searching for Innovation and Elegance in Complex Forms Supported by Physical and Software Prototyping.
- Den Kloke Tegning (The Smart Drawing) conference, Oslo, public lecture- Computational Design.
- Oxford Brookes University, public lecture - Structuring Architecture.
- TU Delft University, public lecture - Computational Design techniques
- University of Texas, public lecture - Structural Complexity